Kramer VS-62HA: 6x2 4K HDMI Matrix Switcher with Stereo Audio
- Max Data Rate — 8.91Gbps
- Max Resolution — 4K
- Supports 4K@60Hz (4:2:0)
- Kramer reKlocking™ & Equalization Technology
- Supports Programmable Step–In over HDMI Functionality
- 3D Pass Through.
- EDID Capture
- Internal Pattern Generator
- Control — IR, RS–232, Ethernet, Contact Closure
- Advanced Auto Switching
- Embedded Web Pages
- Remote Button/LED Ports
- Independent (breakaway) Audio Routing of Digital and Analog Audio
- Size — Standard 19" (1U). Rack "ears" included.
- Audio — E/B/U
VS−62HA is a high−quality matrix switcher for 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) HDMI and analog audio signals that employs advanced auto switching schemes and control options. It reclocks and equalizes the signals and can route any input to either or both outputs simultaneously. It supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) and WUXGA.
- Max. Data Rate — 8.91Gbps (2.97Gbps per graphics channel).
- Max. Resolution — 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) and WUXGA.
- HDCP Compliant.
- HDMI Support — 3D, Deep Color, x.v.Color™, Lip Sync, Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS–HD®, and 7.1 PCM.
- EDID Capture — Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
- Advanced Auto AV Switching Option — For either or both outputs, last–connected or priority switching, manual override mode to allow intuitive controller–free operation.
- Audio Routing — Independent (breakaway) audio routing of embedded HDMI and analog audio content to two balanced audio ports.
- Programmable Step–In over HDMI Functionality — When used in conjunction with compatible step–in devices, such as the SID–X3N and DIP–31 (using an HDMI cable that supports HEC, the HDMI Ethernet Channel).
- True Video Clock Detection.
- Non–Volatile EDID Storage.
- Kramer reKlocking™ & Equalization Technology — Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- Lock Button — Prevents unwanted tampering with the front panel.
- Internal Pattern Generator.
- Embedded Web Pages — Provide remote configuration and operation.
- Static or Dynamic DHCP IP Addressing.
- Flexible Control Options — Front panel buttons, IR remote (included), optional external remote IR receiver, RS–232, Ethernet, buttons and LED over contact closure, embedded Web server, Kramer Protocol 3000 support.
- USB Port — For upgrading firmware.
- Conference rooms