Cancellations and Returns Policy
To Return An Item
Please e-mail us at email@example.com to start a return, including the following information:
- Your order number, or the email associated with the order
- The name or SKU of the item(s) to be returned
- Serial number(s) of the item(s) to be returned
- The reason for the return
Business to Business Transactions
Business to Business transactions are not covered by Consumer Contracts Regulations, and will be dealt with on a case by case basis. A re-stocking fee of 20% will normally be charged to cover discounting to sell items as 'B-stock' where items have been used/opened, administration costs, testing, and re-packaging where necessary.
If you have purchased a professional-grade device (as a guide, items over £1000 value excluding HDMI matrices), or the product class is clearly not a consumer product (for example, a studio grade camera), it will be treated as a non-consumer sale (see above).1. If you wish to cancel your order before dispatch, you can notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before we have dispatched the goods to you.
2. You can return goods ordered from us for any reason within 14 days from delivery for a refund of the value of the goods or for exchange, subject to the conditions listed below in clause 4. Shipping is non-refundable. When making a cancellation or return, you are obliged to return the goods to RCB Logic. The cost of returning goods to RCB Logic shall be borne by you.
3. Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a full refund of the amount paid or an exchange credit as required (minus shipping costs).
4. The right to return the goods to us as referred to in clause 2 will not apply in the following circumstances: -
- In the event that the product has been used or damaged
- Where the packaging has been damaged or is incomplete
- To any products that we have made or customised specifically for you
- Where the goods were purchased for business use a restocking fee will apply
- Any consumable items, CDs, DVDs, storage media or software if the seal on the wrapping has been broken
- Special Order items
The provisions of this clause 4 do not affect your statutory rights.