Kramer VS-44DT4K: 60Hz 4x4 HDMI/HDBT Matrix Switcher
- 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) HDMI/HDBaseT matrix switcher
- Resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0)
- Size — Standard 19" (1U). Rack "ears" included.
- Audio — E
VS−44DT is a 4x4 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) HDMI/HDBaseT matrix switcher that transmits video, audio, Ethernet, RS−232 and IR signals over extended distances. The unit accepts up to four HDMI and four IR inputs as well as Ethernet and RS−232 network and control. The inputs can be routed to any or all of the four HDBaseT outputs, the first two of which also have simultaneous HDMI outputs. VS−44DT connects to compatible HDBaseT receivers such as, TP−780RXR, TP−580RXR and TP−588D. It supports resolutions of up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) and WUXGA. The matrix is a PoE provider that provides power over Ethernet to compatible PoE receivers.
- Max. Data Rate — 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel).
- Max. Resolution — 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) and WUXGA.
- HDBaseT Range — Up to 130m (430ft) at normal mode (2K), up to 100m at normal mode (4K); up to 180m (590ft) ultra mode (1080p @60Hz @24bpp) when using BC–UNIKAT cables.
- Cables — For optimum range and performance, use the recommended Kramer cables available at www.kramerav.com/product/VS–44DT.
- HDBaseT Extension — Includes Video, Audio, Ethernet, RS–232 and IR signals.
- Outputs — 4 HDBaseT with outputs 1 and 2 having simultaneous HDMI outputs.
- PoE Support — PoE provider to HDBaseT receivers such as the TP–588D and TP–780RXR.
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- EDID Capture — Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
- HDMI Support — 3D, Deep Color, x.v.Color™, Lip Sync, Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS–HD® and 7.1 PCM.
- Non–Volatile Memory — Stores and recalls preset matrix configurations.
- Automatic Output Shutdown — If no input signal is detected after a configurable idle period.
- Kramer Protocol 3000 Support.
- Lock Button — Prevents unwanted tampering with the settings.
- Flexible Control Options — Embedded Web server, RS–232, IR remote (included).
- Worldwide Power Supply — 100–240V AC.
- Event rooms
- Large conference rooms
- Lecture halls