Kramer: VA-14 4-Channel Balanced Audio Mixer
- S/N Ratio — Mic in, phones out: 45.3dB. Line in, phones out: 83.3dB. Line in, line out: 84.3dB. Mic in, line out: 64dB
- Inputs — 4 line or mic level
- Outputs — 2 line/mic level, 1 phone
- Phantom Power — 48V DC on each input
- Level (Gain) Control — Each input & output
- Rack Kit — RK–1
- Size — Desktop — Mount 2 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–1 adapter.
- Audio — B
The VA-14 is a high-performance 4-channel mixer for balanced mono audio signals on XLR connectors. The unit inputs four channels of any combination of balanced mic or line level audio signals and outputs two mixed balanced audio and one headphone signal.
- S/N Ratio — Mic in, phones out: 45.3dB; line in, phones out: 83.3dB; line in, line out: 84.3dB; mic in, line out: 64dB.
- Level (Gain) Control — Individual for each input & master and headphone output.
- Phantom Power — 48V DC on each input (individually selectable).
- Desktop Size — Compact size. 2 units can be rack mounted side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–1 adapter.
- Live stage and studio audio mixing.
- Presentation systems and press conferences.
- Post production in video/audio studios.