Kramer: XLR (M-F) Cable
- Lengths — 1–150ft (0.3–45.7m)
- Quad Style
Kramer’s C−XLQM/XLQF is a quad style professional−grade mic or line level audio cable. 4−core star quad cables with mutually offsetting twisting technology can reduce induction noise levels to 10% of that in regular two−pair balanced microphone cable.
- Quality Construction — The four–conductor quad style arrangement cancels electromagnetically induced noise from fluorescent lighting ballasts and AC power transformers.
- Super Flexibility — Large numbers of thin bare copper wire strands in both the conductors and shield produce a highly flexible cable.
- Special XLPE Insulation — Excellent electrical characteristics and no shrink–back during soldering. Hand–soldered premium XLR connectors.
- Varied Selection of Lengths — Available in versions of 1 to 150ft (0.3 to 45.7m).