Kramer: DVI-D Single Link (M-M)
- Lengths — 0.9–19.5m (3–65ft)
- Audio — N/A
Kramer’s C−DM/DM/XL, single link DVI cable, is designed to support advanced equipment that requires high performance cable connections. These cables are designed to carry digital−only signals (18+1 pin) used for direct digital connections between a source and display device such as flat panel monitors and video/data projectors.
- Quality Construction — DVI–D connection eliminates the analog conversion process providing maximum clarity and resolution in displayed images.
- HDCP Compliant.
- High Resolution — 1920x1200 @60Hz, 1080p (12–bit) @60Hz.
- Fiber Optic Options — For transmission distances up to 500m (1640ft), see Kramer’s DVI–over–fiber products.
- Varied Selection of Lengths — Available in versions of 0.9 to 19.8m (3, 6, 10, 15, 25, 35, 50 and 65ft).