Kramer: DVI-D Dual Link (M-M)
- Lengths — 0.9–19.5m (3–65ft)
- Supports Dual Link
- Audio — N/A
Kramer's DVI cables are high−performance cables with molded DVI−D connectors at both ends. These dual link cables are designed to carry digital−only signals (24+1 pin) used for direct digital connections between a source and display device such as flat panel monitors and video/data projectors.
- Quality Construction — DVI–D connection eliminates the analog conversion process providing maximum clarity and resolution in displayed images.
- HDCP & Dual Link Compliant.
- Fiber Optic Options — Also see Kramer’s DVI–over–fiber products for transmission distances up to 500m (1640ft).
- Varied Selection of Lengths — Available in versions of 0.9 to 19.8m (3, 6, 10, 15, 25, 33, 40, 50 and 65ft).