TV ONE One Task CT647 Transmitter
Ships in 3-5 days
- HDMI w/3D, 4k(24hz/30Hz), HDCP 1.1 & DVI 1.0
- Uncompressed HDMI signal distribution to 60m/197ft
- Class B (HDBaseT-Lite) technology
- Supports Embedded HDMI Lossless Digital Audio
- Full HD resolution support (1080p@60Hz/36bit)
- UHD support (4k@30Hz)
- HD 3D formats & PC resolutions up to WUXGA
- Supports HDCP Repeater and CEC bypass
- Single Cat.5e/Cat.6 Ethernet cable via RJ45
- Bi-directional infrared remote control extensions
- Supports DVI when using Optional HDMI to DVI Adaptors
- 1 x 1T-CT-647
- 1 x Power Adapter US, UK or Euro
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x IR Transmitter or Receiver Extender
1T-CT-647 over Single Cat.5e/Cat.6 system consists of a seven port transmitter for use with 1T-CT-642 Receivers (each purchased separately) which employs HDMI v1.4 capability and the HDBaseT-Lite technology to allow transmission of uncompressed, 1080p high definition television signals over a single Cat.5e or Cat.6 cable. (This is the type cable typically employed for Ethernet computer networks).
HDMI v1.4 signals - including 3D and 4k UHD formats - are supported and the system will also allow DVI signal transmission with appropriate DVI to HDMI Cable adapters.
In addition, embedded LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio capability is standard.
The 1T-CT-647 can achieve signal distribution distances of up to 60 meters (197 feet) for uncompressed HDMI signals without signal degradation. A screw on power adapter cable prevents inadvertent disconnection of power.