Panasonic AJ-P2AD1G Micro P2 Adapter
Ships in 3-5 days
The AJ-P2AD1 extends the benefits of the microP2 cards to existing P2 card user by adapting the SD form factor of the microP2 card into the PCMCIA form factor of the P2 card*.
Furthering the versatility of the microP2 card adapter, its design allows Class 10 or high-quality SD cards to be used in emergency situations to record content (at bit rates only up to 50Mbps) on P2 products.
- Extends the benefits of microP2 to P2 slots devices*
- Fast transfer and access to P2 contents.
- SD cards (class 10 or higher) can be used in emergency
- AG-HPX600, AG-HPX255, AG-HPX250, AG-HPD24, AJ-PCD35, AJ-PCD30, AJ-PCD20, AJ-PCD2G, AJ-HPX3100
- Scheduled for June 2013 AG-HPX370 series, AG-HPG20
- Scheduled for August 2013 AJ-HPX2000/HPX2100, AJ-HPD2500, AJ-HPM200
* The microP2 card and microP2 card adaptor will not support all P2 products. To use the microP2 card adaptor, a firmware upgrade of current P2 hardware is required and a fee maybe charged.