MIPRO MI-909T Digital In-ear Monitor Stereo Transmitter.
Ships in 3-5 days
MI-909 is an industry first, professional quality digital wireless stereo IEM system. Featuring digitally encrypted technology with unparalleled digital audio performance and transmission reliability, the superior frequency response characteristics of the MI-909 from 20 Hz to 15 kHz clearly exceed those of analog systems. Combining DSP & digital diversity technologies, this upgraded MI-909 system has advanced features and functions that supersede its competitors.
- EIA-standard half-rack 19" metal case, LCD screen display, rotary control knob for advanced menu settings and dual audio LED indicator lockable front panel.
- Up to 16 compatible channels within the same frequency group.
- Selectable encryption keys with scroll or static setting for single or multiple receivers.
- Selectable HI, LOW or OFF (mute) output power.
- High dynamic range, stereo audio inputs and able to withstand the maximum output levels of professional audio mixers.
- Built-in DSP 3 band ±9 dB EQ settings for audio modifications.
- Free Scan selects an open, interference-free transmitter frequency and ACT syncs the transmitter and receiver frequencies automatically.
- Ideal for professional multi-language interpretation system and installation applications.
|Housing||Standard 1/2U rack-mountable metal case with rotary control knob|
|Frequency Range||470 ~ 639 MHz, 705 ~ 960 MHz (country dependent)|
|Preset Frequency||12 non-interference compatible frequencies in group 1 ~ 10.
16 non-interference compatible frequencies in group 11 ~ 16.
216 preset frequencies in total.
|Channel Grid||25 kHz|
|Channel Set-Up||ACT Sync|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz ~ 15 kHz (stereo)|
|Stereo Separation||> 95 dB|
|Max. S/N Ratio||95 dBA (stereo)|
|T.H.D||< 0.1% @ 1 kHz|
|Modulation Type||Digital modulation|
|Spurious Emissions||< 4 nW|
|Operating Temperature||-10℃ ~ +60℃|
|RF Output Power||Low < 10 mW︱ High < 100 mW switchable (country dependent)|
|ADC Dynamic Range||112 dBA|
|Audio Input Jack||2× Combination XLR & 6.3 mm (1/4 ") TRS|
|Audio Output Jack||2× 6.3 mm (1/4 ") TRS|
|Max. Input||> + 26 dBu, Selectable Line / Mic level|
|Audio Input Adjustment||0 ~ -30 dB, 3 dB step|
|Earphone Output Jack||Ø 6.3 mm stereo phone jack with volume control|
|Earphone Output Impedance||≧ 16 Ω|
|Network Interface||2 × RJ-11, proprietary MIPRO ACT-BUS|
|Antenna Connector||TNC (50 Ω impedance)|
|Power Supply||External 12 ~ 15 V DC|
|Dimensions (W × H × D)||210 × 44 × 206 mm / 8.3 × 1.7 × 8.1 "|
|Net Weight||Approx. 1.1 kg / 2.4 lbs|
|Note||Refer to actual product in the event of product discrepancy.|