Lynx Technik: OTX-5840 (series 5000) Quad 3G/HD/SD-SDI to Fibre Optic Transmitter
Ships in 3-5 days
The OTX 5840 is a flexible four channel SDI electrical to optical converter suitable for SDI/ASI-DVB video signals up to 3Gbit/s. Each channel has automatic input clock rate and signal presence detection with selectable signal reclocking. This module is ideally suited for demanding digital multi-format broadcast and professional applications.
The module provides 4 SDI optical outputs and 2 SDI electrical outputs which can be mapped using the integrated 4x6 signal router. In non-reclocked mode the module will transparently pass any data between 15Mbit/s and 3Gbit/s. Support for ASI/DVB and SMPTE 310 signals is also provided.
Select from 18 wavelengths for CWDM applications, or select all 1310nm wavelengths for non CWDM applications. Up to 10 modules, (or 40 fiber TX channels) can be supported in a standard LYNX 2RU rack frame. The Fiber SFP sub-modules are secured on the backplane allowing for module removal and hot swapping without removing any modules rear I/O fiber connections.
Full remote control, status monitoring and error reporting is possible when using the LYNX control system.
NOTE: This module has advanced features and the use of APPolo control system is recommended. If installed in a RFR 5012 chassis please make sure a rack controller (RCT 5023 G) is installed in the rack.
- 4 independent optical TX channels and 2 x electrical outputs
- Supports SDI/ASI/DVB and SMPTE 310 up to 3Gbit/s
- Selection of 18 wavelengths available for CWDM applications
- Reclocking or non-reclocking mode for each channel
- Auto-detects input clock rate
- Transparently pass data between 15Mbit/s and 3Gbit/s in non-reclocked mode.
- Input presence detection with LED indication for each channel
- Internal 4x6 signal router for flexible I/O mapping (remote only)
- LC fiber optic connections, single mode or multimode fiber
- Fiber SFP modules secured in backplane. Module can be removed without disconnection of fiber cables
- Remote control, status monitoring and error reporting when used with LYNX control system
- SNMP error reporting when used with master controller option
- Hot Swappable