Lynx Technik: OCM-1844 (yellobrik) 4 Channel Fibre Optic CWDM (1550nm - 1610nm, LC connectors)
Ships in 3-5 days
The OCM 1841, OCM 1842, OCM 1843, OCM 1844 are compact CWDM passive 4 channel optical multiplexers / demultiplexers designed to send and receive up to 4 individual signals over a single fiber link. Each module has an UPG (Upgrade) port to cascade into the other 4 channel modules, expanding the capability of the system to a maximum of 16 channels.
The modules can be used standalone or integrated into the optional RFR 1018 1/2 RU 19” rack frame, which can accommodate all four modules. Ideal for system installations.
Ideally suited for use with the CWDM yellobrik fiber modules (all 16 wavelengths are available).
• Send / receive up to 4 channels over a single fiber link
• Passive operation (no power required)
• Combine all four modules for up to 16 channels
• LC/PC single mode optical connections
• Optional 1?2 RU 19” rack frame (RFR 1018)