Lynx Technik: DVO-5820 (series 5000) 3G/HD/SD-SDI Distribution Amplifier
Ships in 3-5 days
The DVO 5820 is a flexible dual channel distribution amplifier suitable for SDI/ASI video signals up to 3Gbit/s. Both channels have an optical input and provide 3 x electrical and 1 x optical output, channel 2 input can also be switched to an electrical input. This module is ideally suited for demanding digital multi-format broadcast and professional applications.
The optical outputs are CWDM compatible with 18 selectable wavelengths, (non CWDM support is also available).
The module auto-detects the input video standard with support for all SDI video formats up to 3Gbit/s. In non re-clocked mode the module will transparently pass any data between 15Mbit/s and 3Gbit/s. Support for ASI/DVB and SMPTE 310 signals is also provided.
The Fiber SFP sub-modules are secured on the backplane allowing for module removal and hot swapping without removing any rear I/O fiber connections.
Local settings are provided via an integrated dip switch on the card edge.
- Supports SDI ASI/DVB and SMPTE 310 up to 3Gbit/s
- Dual channel 1>4
- 2 optical inputs, with selectable electrical input on channel 2
- 3 x electrical and 1 x optical outputs per channel
- CWDM support with 18 selectable optical wavelengths
- Reclocking or non-reclocking mode for each channel
- Auto-detect input video standard.
- Transparently pass data between 15Mbit/s and 3Gbit/s in non re-clocked mode.
- Microprocessor controlled with internal flash ram for storing configuration
- Input presence detection with LED indication for each channel
- LC fiber connections
- Fiber SFP modules secured on backplane. Module can be freely removed or replaced without disconnection of fiber cables.
- Remote control, status monitoring and error reporting when used with LYNX control system.
- SNMP error reporting when used with master controller option
- Hot Swappable