Lynx Technik: DVO-5810 (series 5000) 3G/HD/SD-SDI Distribution Amplifier
Ships in 3-5 days
The DVO 5810 is a SDI distribution amplifier with support for electrical or optical SDI inputs. The Module provides six electrical SDI outputs and a single optical output. Reclocking or non-reclocking mode is selectable for the input. This module is ideally suited for demanding digital multi-format broadcast and professional applications.
The optical output is CWDM compatible with 18 selectable wavelengths, (non CWDM support is also available).
The module auto-detects the input video standard with support for all SDI video formats up to 3Gbit/s. In non re-clocked mode the module will transparently pass any data between 15Mbit/s and 3Gbit/s. Support for ASI/DVB and SMPTE 310 signals is also provided.
The Fiber SFP sub-module is secured on the backplane allowing for module removal and hot swapping without removing any rear I/O fiber connections.
Local settings are provided via an integrated dip switch on the card edge.
- Supports SDI ASI/DVB and SMPTE 310 up to 3Gbit/s
- Electrical or optical (fiber) SDI inputs (selectable)
- 6 x electrical and 1 x optical SDI outputs
- Reclocking or non-reclocking of input (selectable)
- Auto-detect input video standard.
- CWDM support with 18 selectable optical wavelengths
- Transparently pass data between 15Mbit/s and 3Gbit/s in non re-clocked mode.
- Microprocessor controlled with internal flash ram for storing configuration
- Input presence detection with LED indication
- LC fiber connections
- Fiber SFP module secured in backplane. Module can be freely removed or replaced without disconnection of fiber cables
- Remote control, status monitoring and error reporting when used with LYNX control system.
- SNMP error reporting when used with master controller option
- Hot Swappable