Lynx Technik: DVD-5810 (series 5000) 3G/HD/SD-SDI Distribution Amplifier (Single 1:8)
The DVD 5810 is a low cost fixed 1>8 utility distribution amplifier which can be used in a reclocking or non-reclocking mode. This module is ideally suited for demanding digital multi-format broadcast and professional applications.
The module auto-detects the input video standard with support for all SDI video formats up to 3Gbit/s. In non re-clocked mode the module will transparently pass any data between 15Mbit/s and 3Gbit/s. Support for ASI/DVB and SMPTE 310 signals is also provided.
Local settings are provided via an integrated dip switch on the card edge. The optional mechanical relay will connect the input to one of the ouptuts in the event of a power failure.
Remote control, status monitoring and error reporting is possible when using the LYNX control system.
- Supports all SDI video formats
- Supports ASI/DVB and SMPTE 310 streams
- Fixed 1>8 configuration
- Reclocking or non-reclocking mode (selectable)
- Auto-detect input video standard
- Transparently pass data between 15Mbit/s and 3Gbit/s in non re-clocked mode
- Microprocessor controlled with internal flash ram for storing configuration
- Input presence detection with LED indication
- Optional power fail relay connecting input to output
- Remote control, status monitoring and error reporting when used with LYNX control system
- Full SNMP support when used with master controller option
- Hot Swappable