Lynx Technik: DVA-5760-L (series 5000) Wide Band Analogue Video / Sync Distribution Amplifier
Ships in 3-5 days
The D VA 5760 L is a flexible and cost-effective solution for high quality SD and HD analog video or sync distribution. The module has one input with passive loop through and 16 outputs. This module is ideally suited for demanding high quality broadcast and professional video applications.
Adjustable video gain and equalization is provided for system calibration. Inputs can be AC or DC differential coupled with or without input clamping (selected via the APPolo control system).
The module also functions as a Sync Distribution Amplifier for HD tri-level or SD bi-level sync inputs.
Microprocessor control and on board flash ram enable configurations and settings to be stored within the module (through power cycles and module removal). Local control capability is provided via the integrated dip switch.
The LYNX APPolo Control System manages remote control, status monitoring, and error reporting for the module.
- High quality 1>16 distribution amplifier
- 30MHz wide band distribution amplifier for both SD and HD analog video sources
- Supports SD bi-level and HD tri-level analog sync
- Passive input loop through
- Signal presence detection
- Adjustable video gain
- Adjustable cable equalization
- Selectable input clamp (via control system)
- Selectable AC or DC coupled differential inputs (via control system)
- Microprocessor controlled with internal flash ram for storing settings
- Remote control, status monitoring and error reporting possible when used with LYNX APPolo control system.
- SNMP error reporting when used with RCT 5031 master controller option
- Hot Swappable