Lightware: HDMI20-OPTC-TX220-Pro Series Fibre HDMI 2.0 Transmitter
Ships in 3-5 days
The HDMI20-OPTC-TX/RX220-Pro is a HDMI 2.0 compatible extender pair for video, RS-232 and Gigabit Ethernet signals, supporting uncompressed 4K UHD resolution at 60Hz 4:4:4.
- Resolutions up to 4k@60Hz with RGB 4:4:4 colorspace
- 18 Gbps bandwidth
- HDMI 2.0, HDMI 1.x and DVI 1.0 compliant
- Splitting of 4K UHD at 60Hz to two output ports with left half and right half of the original video*
- 36-bit deep color support
- 3D signal compatibility with frame packing, side-by-side and top-bottom formats
- HDR and Dolby Vision support*
- 2x HDMI inputs for main/backup sources with autoswitch*
- Supports all HDMI audio formats: Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet (control for both outputs)
- Ethernet and USB control options
- Pixel Accurate Reclocking on each input
- Advanced EDID Management
- Color graphic LCD and jog dial push button for front panel control on TX side
- Lightware Device Controller software control over Ethernet and USB
- Third party control with LW3 protocol over Ethernet or RS-232
- Firmware upgrade with Lightware Device Updater software over Ethernet
- Neutrik OpticalCON fiber connectors
- Breakout LC connector for Neutrik OpticalCON Duo
- Local monitor output on TX side
- Built-in universal power supply
- Mounting thread on top and one of the sides and fixed mounting ears for safe and secure installation
- Handles for rigging and safety wire rope
* specifications are subject to change
The HDMI20-OPTC-TX/RX220-Pro is a HDMI 2.0 compatible extender pair for video, RS-232 and Gigabit Ethernet signals, supporting uncompressed 4K UHD resolution at 60Hz 4:4:4. This extender pair is particularly recommended for rental and staging applications, 4K live events, and for future-proof operation centers. The extender can transmit HDMI 2.0 signals with 18Gbps over one multimode fiber to a distance of up to 700 meters*.
Using the factory, custom or transparent EDID emulation the user can fix and lock EDID data on the HDMI connector. Advanced EDID Management forces the required resolution from any video source and fixes the output format conforming to the system requirements. The unit offers bi-directional and transparent RS-232 transmission and two separate Gigabit Ethernet signals over the fiber connection.
All devices can be mounted on a rack shelf or used standalone, rack ears also serve easy handling and bump protection, mounting threads on top and one of the sides to conform strict installation safety regulations.
The device features Pixel Accurate Reclocking, a Lightware technology to eliminate jitter and skew generated by low quality sources and multiple daisychained devices. Single fiber technology makes these units fully HDMI 2.0 compliant without need of a second fiber cable or copper connections.
Galvanic isolation between source and display helps avoiding ground loops and hum effects. No delay occurs in the signal during optical conversion, the video image is transported without frame latency. This feature is crucial in 3D applications and systems where audio is processed separately.
Lightware’s HDMI20-OPTC-series supports both HDR10 and Dolby Vision in the HDMI signal at 10 or 12 bit speeds respectively, within its frame bandwidth of 18 Gbps maximum.