Kramer VP-778: 4K ProScale™ Presentation Matrix Switcher/Dual Scaler
Ships in 3-5 days
- Dual independent scalers with seamless switching
- HDBaseT inputs and outputs
- Max. single output resolution 4K30 UHD (3840x2160)
- K–IIT XL™ PIP
- 2 microphone inputs, stereo speaker output
- Audio breakaway
- Luma & chroma keying
- Two programmable user buttons
- Control options: IR RS–232, Ethernet with Web browser, front panel and OSD
- 4 HDMI Inputs, 2 HDBaseT inputs and 2 DVI–U connectors with configurable input type — HDMI, VGA, Component or Composite Video
- Size — Standard 19" (1U). Rack "ears" included.
- Audio — U/B/D/E
VP-778 is a presentation matrix switcher/scaler that can be configured as a single 4K output (4K@30Hz UHD [3840x2160]) or dual HD scaler with full PiP capabilities. It can scale to two independent HDMI outputs, each with a parallel HDBaseT output. VP-778 includes both analog and embedded audio inputs and outputs and audio DSP features. It also features two microphone inputs and digital & analog balanced stereo and amplified speaker outputs. VP-778 can be controlled using built-in web pages, RS-232 and IR.
- Pix Perfect™ Scaling — State–of–the–art Kramer technology.
- K–IIT XL™ Picture–in–Picture Image Insertion Technology — Ultra–stable picture–in–picture, picture–and–picture and split–screen.
- Seamless Video Switching — Swap or follow (transition type) and cut or fade (transition effect).
- Dual Scalers — “Live” seamless transitions with two independent outputs.
- 8 Input Buttons per Channel.
- Main and PiP Window Customization — In overlay mode.
- Projection Setups — Front, back, ceiling front and ceiling back.
- Output Resolutions — 4K@30Hz UHD (3840x2160) in single–window mode, HDTV and computer graphics resolutions with selectable refresh rates.
- Inputs — Choice of HDMI, VGA, YUV, or CV on two DVI–U inputs, 4 HDMI and 2 HDBaseT inputs.
- Two Programmable User Buttons — For passing serial commands.
- Serial Comms Matrix — Up to eight sets of configurable unidirectional connections for passing serial data from source to destination.
- HDBaseT™ Technology — Max. data rate of 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel).
- System Range (HDBaseT™) — Up to 130m (430ft) in normal mode; up to 180m (590ft) in ultra–mode (1080p @60Hz @24bpp) when using BC–UNIKAT cables.
- Cables — For optimum range and performance, use the recommended Kramer cables available at www.kramerav.com/product/VP–778.
- Audio — Balanced stereo audio inputs, two unbalanced microphone inputs, digital stereo and balanced stereo outputs, input/output audio level adjustment, and audio DSP.
- Built–in 2x10W Power Amplifier — Speaker outputs on a 4–pin terminal block connector.
- Microphone — Talkover or mix modes.
- Auto Switching — Automatically scans inputs based on a predefined priority and selects first live input found or last connected.
- Audio–Follow–Video (AFV) & Breakaway.
- Advanced De–interlacing — 3D comb filtering, film mode, diagonal correction, and motion detection.
- Multiple Aspect Ratio Selections.
- Built–in Proc–Amp — With enhanced functions such as color correction, gamma, dither, and noise reduction.
- Power Management Modes — Save energy and money.
- HDCP Compliance.
- Luma — and Chroma–Keying.
- Advanced EDID Management — Native resolution and color depth modeline per input.
- Built–in Test Patterns — For screen setup and alignment.
- Output EDID Analysis — For optimal scaling.
- Input & Output Color Space Control.
- HDMI Deep Color.
- On–Screen Display (OSD) — Provides easy setup and adjustment.
- Non–Volatile Memory — Retains settings.
- Firmware Upgrade Input — Via USB memory stick.
- Various Control Options — Front panel buttons, Ethernet web page, RS–485, IR, RS–232 serial commands transmitted by a touch screen system, PC, or other serial controller.
- Projection systems in conference rooms, boardrooms, auditoriums, hotels and churches, production studios, rental and staging
- Any application where high quality switching and/or scaling of multiple and different video signals is required for projection purposes