Kramer: VP-551X 10–Input 18G 4K Presentation Switcher/Scaler
- 2 Mic Inputs
- 48V Phantom Power for Microphone
- Control — RS–232, Ethernet & IR
- Speaker Output
- PoE Provider
VP-551X is a versatile, professional presentation scaler/switcher for 4K@60 (4:4:4) HDMI, VGA and composite video signals. The unit scales the video and provides options to use the embedded HDMI audio or to select the companion audio channel from one of ten analog audio input signals. After processing and scaling, the embedded AV signal is sent to the HDMI and the HDBaseT outputs simultaneously, and the audio is also sent to a balanced stereo audio output, S/PDIF digital output and a pair of loudspeakers.
- High–Performance Switcher/Scaler — Scales HDMI, VGA and Composite video signals for output to two mirrored outputs: HDMI and HDBaseT. Constant output sync prevents signal disruption when switching between inputs and when no video is detected.
- High–Resolution Video — Supports and scales to/from resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) on the HDMI inputs and output, and 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) on the HDBaseT output. Complies with HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2 and HDR10 standards.
- Professional Video Quality — Provides selectable aspect ratios (full, best fit, over scan, under scan, letter box and pan scan). Includes built–in ProcAmp for color, hue, sharpness, noise, contrast and brightness control. Supports PixPerfect™ Scaling Technology, Kramer’s precision pixel mapping and high–quality scaling technology. High–quality 3:2 and 2:2 pull–down de–interlacing and full up–scaling and down–scaling of all video input signals.
- Versatile Audio Options — Includes a companion analog audio input for each of the 10 video inputs, enabling the user to embed a separate analog audio channel into each video signal or to bypass an embedded audio input (for example, to support multi–channel, compressed audio formats like Dolby and DTS). Provides 2 independent microphone inputs on 6.3mm connectors (each with optional 48V phantom power) for mixing, switching or talk–over. On the output, besides the audio embedded on HDMI and HDBaseT outputs, the audio signal is also extracted (de–embedded) and output as balanced stereo analog audio, and as digital audio through an S/PDIF connected device, as well as amplified to 20W per channel for connection to loudspeakers.
- Powerful Audio Features — Including DSP with audio equalization, mixing, delay and more.
- Versatile Powering Options — Powered by universal power supply (100–240V AC) and provides PoE power to a compatible HDBaseT device.
- HDTV Compatible.
- 4K and Legacy Inputs — 8 4K@60 (4:4:4) HDMI inputs, 1 VGA input, and 1 CV (composite video) input.
- Non–Volatile Memory — Saves final settings before shutdown and retains them for next power up.
- Convenient Control Options — Local control via front panel buttons (input selection, audio mute, freeze and front panel lock), RS–232, IR remote, and OSD. Long–distance control via embedded web pages and Ethernet.
- Easy Installation — 19” enclosure for rack mounting a unit in a 1U rack space with included rack ears and universal 100–240V AC power connection.
- Projection systems in conference rooms, boardrooms, hotels and churches
- Home theater up–scaling