Kramer: VP-426C 18G 4K HDR HDMI ProScale™ Digital Scaler with HDMI, USB–C and VGA Inputs
Ships in 3-5 days
- Max. input resolution:4K@60 (4:4:4)
- Max. data rate:18Gbps (6Gbps per graphic channel)
- HDCP 2.2 & 1.4 compliant
- USB–C, HDMI and, legacy, VGA inputs
- Analog audio embedding and de–embedding
- OSD menu and front panel input selection
VP−426C is a high−performance digital scaler for HDMI, USB Type−C and computer graphics signals. The unit up− or down−scales the selected video signal to resolutions up to 4K@60 (4:4:4) at a maximum data rate of 18Gbps (6Gbps per graphic channel). The user selects the HDMI, USB Type−C, or VGA input and the scaled output is sent to the HDMI output.
- High–Performance Professional Scaler — Up–scales or down–scales HDMI, USB type–C and VGA signals to any resolution up to 4K@60 (4:4:4). The scaler supports HDR10 and CEC as specified in HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2/1.4, and features Input Auto–Switching, Constant Sync on the output even if the input video signal is lost or interrupted, and a built–in ProcAmp for convenient signal adjustment.
- Fast, Smooth Manual and Auto Switching Between Sources — Select the HDMI, USB Type–C or VGA input, or configure the device to automatically select the active source.
- Flexible Analog Audio Embedding and Extraction (De–embedding) — The user can select the unbalanced analog audio input to embed into the HDMI output signal. On the output, the user can select to extract the audio signal and output it as balanced analog audio.
- EDID Handling — Reading and storage of the video acceptor's EDID.
- Convenient Control — Control the unit using an OSD (On–Screen Display) via front panel buttons and input selector, video freeze and resolution reset front panel buttons. Additionally, connect to the contact closure connector for remote switching of sources. All settings are saved in non–volatile memory.
- User–Friendly Operation — LED indicator for each input and for power status. Local firmware upgrade via the USB type–A port ensures lasting, field–proven deployment.
- Easy Installation — Compact MegaTOOLS® fan–less enclosure for surface mounting or side–by–side mounting of 2 units in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.
- Projection systems in conference rooms, boardrooms, hotels and churches.
- Home theatre up–scaling.