Kramer: VP-424C 18G 4K HDMI to HDMI ProScale Digital Scaler with HDMI and USB-C Inputs
Ships in 3-5 days
- Max. Input Resolution:4K@60Hz (4:4:4)
- Max. Data Rate:18Gbps (6Gbps per graphic channel)
- HDCP 2.2 & 1.4 compliant
- OSD menu and front panel input selection
VP−424C is a high−performance digital scaler for HDMI and USB type−C signals. The unit up− or down−scales the selected video signal to resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) at a maximum data rate of 18Gbps (6Gbps per graphic channel). The user selects the HDMI or USB type−C input and the scaled output is sent to the HDMI output.
- High–Performance Professional Scaler — Up–scales or down–scales HDMI and USB type–C signals to any resolution up to 4K@60 (4:4:4). The scaler supports CEC as specified in HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2/1.4, and features Input Auto–Switching, Constant Sync on the output even if the input video signal is lost or interrupted, and a built–in ProcAmp for convenient signal adjustment.
- Fast, Smooth Manual and Auto Switching Between Sources — Select the HDMI or USB Type–C input, or, if no input is selected, the active source is automatically selected.
- EDID Handling — Reading and storage of the video acceptor's EDID.
- Convenient Control — Control the unit using an OSD (On–Screen Display) via front panel buttons and input selector, video freeze and resolution reset front panel buttons. Additionally, connect to the contact closure connector for remote switching of sources. All settings are saved in non–volatile memory.
- User–Friendly Operation — LED indicator for active input and for power status. Local firmware upgrade via the USB type–A port ensures lasting, field–proven deployment.
- Easy Installation — Compact MegaTOOLS® fan–less enclosure for surface mounting or side–by–side mounting of 2 units in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.
- Projection systems in conference rooms, boardrooms, hotels and churches.
- Home theater up–scaling.