Kramer: VM-4US 1:4 4K 12G SDI DA
- 1:4 SDI distributor
- Resolution — Up to 4K (4:2:2) 30bpp
- Data rate — Auto–adapting, up to 12Gbps
- Input Reach — Up to 80m (260ft) at 12Gbps
- Compliance — SMPTE standards
- Lockable connections
- Size — DigiTOOLS® — Mount 3 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–3T rack adapter.
- Audio — E
The VM−4UX is a compact and high performance 1:4 4K distributor for standard broadcast−grade SDI signals of up to 12G transmitted data rate. It auto−adapts to the data rate of one SDI input signal, equalizes and re−clocks the signal to improve transmitted signal reach, and distributes the signal to four identical SDI outputs.
- Reliable Wire Connectivity — Coaxial broadcast–grade cables are reliably connected via lockable BNC connectors, preventing unintentional wire disconnections, to gain fast and highly professional uncompressed SDI signals distribution deployments.
- Extended–reach Input Extension — Input signal equalization and output signals reclocking to gain extended–reach signal extension. Using Kramer high–quality coaxial SDI cables, supports extension of up to 300m (984ft) for SD signals; 200m (656ft) for 1.5G HD signals; 100m (328ft) for 3G and 6G HD signals; 80m (262ft) for 12G 4K signals.
Note: Reach depends on signal resolution, and quality of copper cable used. Reach extension performance may vary while using non–Kramer coaxial cables.
- Transmitted Data Rate — Auto–adapting from 270Mbps to 12Gbps data rates.
- Compliance — Complies with SMPTE 259M (SD–SDI), 292M (HD–SDI), 344M (ED–SDI), 424M (3G HD–SDI), ST–2081 (6G–SDI) and ST–2082 (12G–SDI) standards.
- Max. Resolution — 4K@60Hz (4:2:2) 30bpp.
- SDI Signal Transmission — SDI, HD–SDI, 3G HD–SDI, 6G and 12G SDI compliant signals, supporting pass–through of standard embedded audio channels with ancillary ID and metadata information.
- LED Indicators — Status indicators for transmitted SDI data rate of input and output connected signals, and power indicator, for ease of maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Easy Installation — Compact DigiTOOLS™ fan–less enclosure for small footprint spaces and over–ceiling mounting, or side–by–side rack mounting.
- SDI video production studios
- Broadcast studio and field SDI video production events
- Staging and rental deployments
- Medical facilities with highly reliable video deployments