Kramer: VM-4H2 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 HDMI 2.0 1: 4 Distribution Amplifier HDCP 2.2
£372.18 (ex VAT)
£446.62 (inc VAT)
- 1:4 HDMI distributor
- Resolution — Up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4)
- Bandwidth — Up to 17.82Gbps
- Compliance — HDR10, HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2
- Simple, intelligent EDID operation
- Force RGB
- HDCP authorization control
- Size — MegaTOOLS® — Mount 2 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–T2B rack adapter.
- Audio — E
VM-4H2 is a 1:4 distribution amplifier for up to 4K HDR, HDMI 2.0 signals that comply with HDCP 2.2 content protection standard. The unit takes one HDMI input, equalizes and reclocks the signal and distributes it to four identical outputs.
- Max. Data Rate — 17.82Gbps (5.94Gbps per graphic channel).
- Max. Resolution — 4K@60Hz (4:4:4).
- HDMI Signal Transmission — HDR, HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant signal, supporting deep color, x.v.Color™, lip sync, 7.1 PCM, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, CEC (OUT 1 only), 2K, 4K, and 3D.
- I–EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ — An intelligent EDID handling, locking, processing and pass–through algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- Kramer Equalization & re–Klocking™ Technology — Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- Force RGB — When the display lacks YCbCr capabilities, the user can force native delivery of the RGB color format in HDMI content to improve picture quality.
- Selectable HDCP Authorization — Allows the user to control the appearance of an HDCP or non–HDCP input to the source to permit delivery of protection–free content, such as personal clips and charts, without HDCP encryption. HDCP protected content is not passed in non–HDCP mode.
- Field Maintenance — RS–232 connection for simple field firmware upgrade with Kramer K–Upload tool, easy EDID handling with Kramer EDID–Designer tool, status indicators for HDMI input and output connected signals, and power indicator, for ease of maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Easy Installation — Compact Mega TOOLS™ fan–less enclosure for over–ceiling mounting, or side–by–side rack mounting.
- Simple distribution of high–resolution 4K signals in corporate, education, hospitality and government market segments
MAX. DATA RATE
COMPLIANCE WITH HDMI STANDARD