Kramer: VM-400HDCPXL 4K 60Hz 1: 4 DVI Distribution Amplifier (ReClocking) HDCP
- 1:4 DVI distributor
- Lockable wiring connections
- Up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) video resolution
- Up to 10.2Gbps bandwidth
- DVI 1.0, HDMI 2.0, HDCP 1.4 compliance
- Size — MegaTOOLS® — Mount 2 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–T2B rack adapter.
- Audio — E
VM−400HDCPxl is a 1:4 distribution amplifier for up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) HDMI 2.0 signals, complying with HDCP 1.4 content protection standard, via single−link DVI−I connections. The unit takes one DVI input, equalizes and reclocks the signal, and distributes it to four identical outputs.
- High Performance Distributor — Professional 1:4 DVI distributor for up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) video resolution signals. Via single–link DVI–I connections, one HDMI 2.0, HDCP 1.4 input signal is amplified and distributed to four identical output signals, with signals rebuilt using Kramer Equalization & re–Klocking™ Technology to gain longer distances.
- Secured Operation — Highly–secured operation is ensured by lockable wiring connectivity with protection against unintentional cables connection.
- HDMI Signal Transmission — HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 1.4 compliant signal, supporting deep color, x.v.Color™, lip sync, 7.1 PCM, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D. EDID signals are passed through from the source to the displays.
- I–EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ — Intelligent EDID handling, processing and pass–through algorithm that ensures Plug and Play operation for DVI source and display systems.
- User–Friendly Operation — Comprehensive signal distribution features and signal mode–forcing options such as RGB forcing, with convenient EDID selection front panel button.
- Cost–Effective Field Maintenance — Mini–USB connection for simple field firmware upgrade using the Kramer K–Upload tool. Status indicators for fast and effective troubleshooting.
- Easy Installation — Compact MegaTOOLS™ fan–less enclosure for over–ceiling mounting, or side–by–side rack mounting.
- Highly secured operation of high–quality professional AV deployments via lockable cable connections
- Medical market operation rooms and other critical multimedia applications
- Governmental market secured AV applications
- Rental and staging