Kramer: USB 3.1 Gen2 C (M) to B (M) Cable
- Length — 3ft (1m)
C−USB31/CB is a USB−C(M) to USB−B(M), USB 3.1 Gen−2 SuperSpeed+ cable offering a whole new level of connectivity. Transfer data at incredible speeds, charge other devices, and even power mobile devices − all with just one cable. Quickly becoming the new universal standard, USB 3.1 is already supported by Windows, Google, and Mac operating systems, as well as many device manufacturers.
C−USB31/CB offers throughput of up to 10Gbps when used with a USB 3.1 host and device. The symmetrical, low profile USB Type−C connector can be plugged in any direction, eliminating the frustration of getting the port insertion just right.
- Quality Construction — High–quality shielded twisted pair (STP) construction, helps prevent electromagnetic interference and ensure reliable data communication.
- Reversible USB Type–C Connector.
- Transfer Rates — Up to 10Gbps.
- 3A Current Rating.
- PC, Mac & Mobile Compatible.
- Plug and Play — For printers, scanners, keyboards and other digital devices.
- USB Backward Compatibility — 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, and 3.0.
- Molded Strain Relief — On USB–B end.
- RoHS Compliant.