Kramer TP-752R HDMI Receiver with RS-232 Over 2-Wire Cable
£332.10 (ex VAT)
£398.52 (inc VAT)
- Range — Extends HD signals up to 600m (2000ft)
- Bi–directional RS–232 control/transmission
- Uses existing legacy cables
- Diverse cabling options
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
TP−752R is a high−performance receiver for extending 1080p (HD) HDMI signals over distances of up to 600m (2000ft) using any 2−wire cabling. TP−752R supports diverse cabling and connector options for typical long distance and legacy installations.
- High Performance Extender — Reliable HDMI signal extension over distances of up to 600m (2000ft).
- Audio De–embedding — The transmitted digital audio signal is extracted from the AV signal and available in both digital (S/PDIF) and analog format, as well as being available on the HDMI output.
- Convenient Connector Options — Connect via one of 3 options: Terminal block (for common 2–wire connection), RJ–45 (CAT) (for typical long–distance applications), or VGA (to enable using HDMI over legacy VGA infrastructure).
- Bidirectional RS–232 Extension — Enabling device control, such as control of the display from the source end, and control of a source from the display end.
- True Plug–and–Play — No setup or user configuration is required.
- Easy Installation — Compact MegaTOOLS® fan–less enclosure for surface mounting or side–by–side mounting of 2 units in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.
- Legacy/existing long–distance cabling.
- Transmission of HDMI signals over standard 2–wire cable.