Kramer: TP-582T HDMI, Data, Ethernet and IR over 1x CAT-5/6 Transmitter
- HDBaseT 1.0 switchable transmitter
- Up to 130m (430ft) at 1080p
- Up to 1080p@60Hz 36bpp video resolution
- Ethernet & control signal extension
- Size — MegaTOOLS® — Mount 2 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–T2B rack adapter.
- Audio — E
TP-582T is a high-performance, extended-reach HDBaseT switchable transmitter for 1080p60Hz HDMI, Ethernet, RS-232 and IR signals over twisted pair. The TP-582T converts all input signals into the transmitted HDBaseT signal. It extends video signals to up to 130m (430ft) over CAT copper cables at up to 1080p@60Hz 36bpp video resolution. The TP-582R converts the HDBaseT twisted pair signal back to Ethernet, RS-232, IR and two HDMI outputs, and de-embeds the audio to S/PDIF and TOSLINK® audio outputs.
- High Performance Standard Extender — Switchable, professional HDBaseT extender for providing extended–reach signals over twisted–pair copper infrastructures. TP–582T is a standard extender that can be connected to any market–available HDBaseT–compliant extension product. For optimum extension reach and performance, use recommended Kramer cables.
- HDMI Signal Extension — HDMI 1.4 and HDCP 2.2 compliant. Supports deep color, x.v.Color™, lip sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, 2K, and 3D. EDID signals are passed through from the source to the display.
- I–EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ — Intelligent EDID handling, processing and pass–through algorithm that ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- Multi–channel Audio Extension — Up to 8 channels of digital stereo uncompressed signals for supporting studio–grade surround sound.
- Ethernet Extension — Ethernet interface data flows in both directions, allowing extension of up to 100Mbps Ethernet connectivity for LAN communication and device control.
- Bidirectional RS–232 Extension — Serial interface data flows in both directions, allowing data transmission and device control.
- Bidirectional Infrared Extension — IR interface data flows in both directions, allowing remote control of peripheral devices located at either end of the extended line.
- Simple Control Operation — Easy selection of input video signals for its extension, locally via front panel button, or remotely via either remote IR control or control buttons connected to rear panel contact closures.
- Cost–effective Maintenance — Status LED indicators for HDMI and HDBT ports facilitate easy local maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Easy and Elegant Installation — Compact MegaTOOLS™ fan–less enclosure for dropped–ceiling mounting, or side–by–side mounting of 2 units in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–T2B rack adapter.
- Long–distance AV and LAN signal extension for multi–room, large dividable auditoriums and lecture hall connectivity
- AV and LAN extension in conference rooms, boardrooms, control rooms, hotels and large church facilities