Kramer: TP-573 HDMI / RS-232 / Bi-Di IR over 1 x CAT-5/6 Transmitter PC™
£170.34 (ex VAT)
£204.41 (inc VAT)
- Requires Shielded Twisted Pair Cable
- Max. Data Rate — 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel)
- Bi–directional RS–232 & IR
- Size — DigiTOOLS® — Mount 3 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–3T rack adapter.
- Audio — E
The TP-573 is a DGKat™ twisted pair transmitter for HDMI, bidirectional RS-232 and infrared signals. The TP-573 converts the input signals to a twisted pair signal and the TP-574 converts it back to HDMI, RS-232 and infrared signals.
- Max. Data Rate — 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- DGKat™ Signal Integration — Kramer’s unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables. We strongly recommend using Kramer DGKat™ cables designed specifically for optimum performance.
- HDMI Support — x.v.Color™, Lip Sync, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD.
- 3D Pass–Through.
- EDID PassThru — Passes EDID signals between the source and display.
- Bidirectional RS–232 & IR Interface. — 38400 max baud rate.
- System Range — Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 30m (98ft) at 1080p on shielded BC–DGKat524 cable. Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p on shielded BC–DGKat623 cable. Up to 100m (330ft) at 1080i or up to 90m (295ft) at 1080p on shielded BC–DGKat723 cable.
- Cable — Requires shielded twisted pair (STP) cable. For optimum range and performance use, use Kramer's BC–DGKat524, BC–DGKat623 and BC–DGKat723 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non–Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.
- Power Connect System™ — A single connection to the transmitter powers both units.
- Compact DigiTOOLS® — 3 units can be rack mounted side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–3T rack adapter.
- Home theater, presentation and multimedia applications.
- Rental and staging.
COMPLIANCE WITH HDMI STANDARD