Kramer RC-63DLN: 6-Button Room Controller c/w Digital Volume Control & LCD
- 6 RGB–color, backlit buttons
- Custom labeled, removable button caps
- Digital knob for volume control
- 2 8–characters program–configurable LCD displays
- 2 KNET™ ports
- 1 Bidirectional RS–232 port
- 1 IR emitter port
- 2 Relay ports
- 1 IR sensor for learning
- Mounts in standard 2 gang EU, UK, or US wall junction boxes
- Audio — N/A
The RC-63DLN is a 6-button control keypad with knob and LCD displays. Connected over KNET™ to master room controller and auxiliary keypads for remote keypad control, it can serve either as a standalone room controller or part of a multi-unit KNET™ system. The RC-63DLN is ideal for classrooms and meeting rooms, for convenient control of their multimedia devices and other room facilities such as screens and shades.
- Back Lit & Label Capable Buttons — 6 RGB–color, tactile feedback, backlit buttons. Buttons are grouped in 2 groups, 4 buttons in ‘SOURCES’ group, and 2 buttons in ‘DISPLAY’ group.
- Custom Labeled, Removable Button Caps.
- Volume Control Knob with LEDs — Bi–directional rotary dialed digital knob for volume control, with 5 LED bar for visual volume level feedback.
- 2 K–NET™ Connectors — Connects to master room controller, and auxiliary keypads for remote keypad control.
- K–NET™ Single Link Connection — Provides a single keypad link cable–connectivity, carrying both power and keypad control communication information.
- RS–232 Control Port — Controls a device via serial control protocols.
- IR Emitter Control Port — Controls a device via IR control protocols.
- Relay Control Port — Controls a device via relay contact closure.
- IR Sensor Port — Learns commands from IR remotes.
- Program Control — Program configuration with Kramer K–Config software.
- Keypad Lock–Out — Option for tampering prevention by locking and unlocking of the keypad buttons.
- Mini USB Port — To upload configuration files, set the K–NET™ ID number, and power the device during configuration.
- Mounting — In–wall, in standard 2 gang EU, UK, and US wall junction boxes.
- Easy Installation — Fits to standard in–wall boxes for simple and cost–reducing installation.
- Control in presentation and conference room systems, board rooms and auditoriums