Kramer PT-1C: HDMI 4K EDID Processor
£69.00 (ex VAT)
£82.80 (inc VAT)
- 17.82Gbps (5.94Gbps per data channel)
- Up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) UHD
- Supports HDR (High Dynamic Range)
- Size — Pico TOOLS™ — Mount 4 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–4PT rack adapter.
- Audio — E
PT-1C is a 4K HDR EDID processor. It allows you to lock EDID signals and to support or not support HDCP*, multi-channel audio or deep color signals that may or may not be compatible with the display.*Note: This device cannot circumvent the encryption of copyrighted material, in other words, this is not an HDCP stripper. The phrase “to support or not support HDCP” refers to this product's ability to request the source either encrypt or not encrypt the signal. So for instance, Mac computers will tend to HDCP encrypt ANY output whether it is copyrighted or not unless it is specifically asked not to. So you could force the desk-top output to be sent unencrypted with this device if it is not copyrighted (which would insist on an HDCP handshake).
- Max. Data Rate — 17.82Gbps (5.94Gbps per data channel).
- Max. Resolution — 4K@60Hz (4:4:4).
- HDMI Compatible.
- Compliance with HDMI Standards — HDR10, HDCP 2.2.
- Line Powered Device — Power taken from the HDMI line, no power supply is needed.
- Indicator — Power LED.
- Controls — Four program DIP–switches control desired functions.
- Ensuring backward compatibility of new devices on older infrastructure
- A troubleshooting aid for installers
MAX DATA RATE