Kramer PT-120XL: Computer Graphics Video over Twisted Pair Receiver
£129.00 (ex VAT)
£154.80 (inc VAT)
- Extended Range — Up to 250m (820ft), Level & EQ Controls
- Size — Pico TOOLS™ — Mount 4 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–4PT rack adapter.
- Audio — N/A
The PT-120xl is an extended range twisted pair receiver for computer graphics video signals. It converts a twisted pair signal from a WP-110 transmitter (or other compatible Kramer transmitter) to a computer graphics signal.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Max. Resolution — WUXGA & 1080p.
- Level (Gain) & EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- System Range — Up to 250m (820ft). Greater distances possible depending on signal resolution and cable.
- Cable — UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) cable such as CAT 5.
- Power Connect™ System — A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
- Presentation and multimedia applications
- Long–range graphics distribution for schools, hospitals, security
MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL