Kramer: PA-120NET 120W Networked Power Amplifier
Ships in 3-5 days
- 1 x 120W @ 70V/100V
- 2 x 60W @ 4/8 Ω
- Line–level output
- 2ch Dante input & Stereo Line level input
- Built–in DSP
- Controllable via RS–232 and IP
- Auto standby
PA−120Net is a high−performance, selectable Hi−Z (70V/100V) or Lo−Z (4Ω/8Ω) power amplifier featuring balanced and unbalanced inputs, additional line−level output and Dante interface. This versatile amplifier features built−in DSP, auto−standby and maximum durability. PA−120Net is suitable for a vast range of AV installations.
- High–performance Amplifier — With built–in DSP and additional balanced stereo line–level output. PA–120Net features flat frequency response, unmatched sonic performance, excellent signal to noise ratio, and extraordinarily low distortion levels.
- Adaptable to Any AV Installation — Switch between Lo–Z and Hi–Z to accommodate any type of loudspeaker installation. Select 1 Channel of 120W into a 70V/100V line or 2 channels of 60W into 4Ω/8Ω.
- Easy, Scalable and Cost–Effective Dante Audio Networking — Dante makes networking any size audio installation easy by providing digital signal transmission over a local area network using standard Internet protocols. The unit is part of the expanding family of products that make up Kramer’s Dante ecosystem. These products are fully compatible and integrate into any Dante–enabled system.
- Individual Mix Per Output — Each output supports an independent input mix with master volume, 3–band parametric EQ, and selectable high–pass filter. Create one output mix and EQ settings suitable for the venue and another for recording or cascading more amplifiers, powered speakers or subwoofers according to any AV installation requirements.
- Professional, Studio Grade Signal Conversion Technology — Includes the latest generation 32–bit advanced Digital Analog Converter architecture to achieve excellent dynamic performance and improved tolerance to clock jitter. Maintains the quality of the original audio signal with selectable sampling rates up to 96 kHz.
- Durable and Reliable — PA–120Net is immune to failure. It includes layers of protection against over–current, DC voltage at the outputs, high frequency, and over–heating with intelligent, heat–sensitive fans for added protection.
- Flexible Control Options — Control locally via RS–232 serial commands or remotely via embedded web pages over Ethernet.
- Power Efficient — This super–efficient amplifier includes auto–standby for power saving and cost reducing operation. No need to rely on default auto–standby settings. Adjust your noise floor threshold based on exactly when your amplifier needs to go into sleep mode and when it needs to wake up.
- Easy Installation — ½ 19” size enables mounting in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.
- Mid–size to large meeting rooms
- Auditoriums, lecture halls, and classrooms
- Court rooms and city halls
- Retail stores and shopping centers
- Hotel lobbies and restaurants
- Transportation hubs