Kramer: Micro HD15 to HD15 (M-M)
- Lengths — 1–35ft (0.3–10.7m)
- Micro Cable
Kramer’s C-MGM/MGM Micro computer graphics video cable is a high-performance cable with molded 15-pin HD connectors on both ends. This micro coax cable is thin and flexible and is an excellent option for connecting computer graphics video signals between computers or video scalers and plasma, LCD or other popular display technologies.
- Quality Construction — Constructed using micro coax conductors, with an outer diameter of 5.4mm (0.212in). The 15–pin HD connectors are specially designed with a small profile to fit any high–density installation and with all 15 pins passing through the cable.
- Multiple Applications — Ideal for video presentations, home theater and any installation in tight spaces. Use these cables with our table solutions for a convenient and efficient installation.
- All Pins Connected for DDC2 and EDID Support.
- Varied Selection of Lengths — Available in versions of 1 to 35ft (0.3 to 10.7m).