Kramer: Micro HD15 (M-M) + Audio
- Lengths — 3–25ft (0.9–7.6m)
- Audio — U
Kramer’s C-MGMA/MGMA is a micro sized, high-performance cable for computer graphics and audio with slim molded 15-pin HD and 3.5mm connectors at both ends. This micro coax cable is thin and flexible and is an excellent choice for connecting computer graphics video and audio signals between computers or video scalers and plasma, LCD or other popular display technologies.
- Quality Construction — Constructed using micro coax conductors and outer diameter of 6.0mm (0.236in). The 15–pin HD connectors are specially designed with a small profile to fit any high density installation and all 15 pins are passed through the cable. The audio leads are 61.0cm (24in) long at one end and 20.3cm (8in) on the other end.
- Multiple Applications — Ideal for video presentations, home theater and any installation in tight spaces. Use these cables with our table solutions for your convenience and efficiency.
- All Pins Connected for DDC2 and EDID Support.
- Varied Selection of Lengths — Available in versions of 3 to 25ft (0.9 to 7.6m).