Kramer KW-14T: HDMI over wireless WHDI transmitter
- Max. Data Rate — 6.75Gbps
- Deep Color up to 12–bit
- Transmits to up to four receivers simultaneously
- Pair Receivers with Multiple Transmitters
- Secure Link — Uses AES–128 bit encryption
- Range — Up to 30m (100ft)
- IR Remote Control with On–Screen Display
- Audio — E
The KW-14T is a high-definition, wireless, HDMI transmitter for indoor use. Up to four KW-14R receivers can receive from one KW-14T transmitter and up to three KW-14T transmitters can be paired with one KW-14R receiver. The KW-14T and KW-14R pair comes pre-associated.
- Max. Data Rate — 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel), Deep Color up to 12–bit.
- Secure Link — Uses AES–128 bit encryption.
- Connection Capacity — Up to four receivers can receive from one transmitter simultaneously; up to three transmitters associated with one receiver at any given time.
- Transmission Range — Up to 30m (100ft) including through walls and furniture.
- Automatic Frequency Selection — Selects the most suitable frequencies to prevent RF interference.
- Auto EDID Adjustment — To allow multi–screen support.
- IR Remote Control — Enables the OSD menu to be displayed on the output display.
- OSD (On Screen Display) — For simplified setup and configuration.
- HDCP Compliant — HDCP sources are supported only when all connected displays support HDCP.
- Zero Latency.
- Automatic Sleep Mode — After three minutes when no input or link is detected.
- CEC Support.
- Meeting rooms
- Presentation and multimedia applications
- Short range video and audio distribution