Kramer: HD15 to HD15 (M-M)
- Lengths — 1–150ft (0.3–45.7m)
- Audio — N/A
Kramer’s C−GM/GM computer graphics video cable is a high−performance cable with molded 15−pin HD connectors on both ends. It is used for connecting computer graphics video signals between computers or video scalers and plasma, LCD or other popular display technologies.
- Quality Construction — High–resolution 26AWG mini coax for video.
- Easy Installation — Pre–terminated with molded 15–pin HD connectors, gold–plated pins and thumbscrews for easy connection.
- Varied Selection of Lengths — Available in 1 to 150ft versions (0.3 to 45.7m).
- Cable Specs — See Kramer BC–3X2T7S for detailed cable specs.