Kramer: Galil-2-C 2.5-Inch Closed-Back Ceiling Speaker EN 54-24 certified
£22.62 (ex VAT)
£27.14 (inc VAT)
- Woofer — 2.5” paper cone
- Impedance — 8Ω
- Power — 10W RMS, 30W continuous
- Taps — 70/100V
The Galil 2−C is a 2.5” full−range closed−back speaker with ceramic terminals and a plastic self−extinguishing back−can. It is especially designed to meet the requirements of fire alarm systems in public spaces and is EN 54−24 certified.
- Type — Closed–back ceiling speaker.
- Woofer — 2.5” paper cone.
- Impedance — 8Ω (transformer tap in off position).
- Power Handling — 10W RMS, 30W continuous program.
- Transformer Taps — 70V — 3W/1.5W/0.75W/8Ω/10W/Off (Lo–Z); 100V — 6W/3W/1.5W/8Ω/10W, Off (Lo–Z).
- Packaging — Priced individually but sold in cartons of 18.
- Any location that requires emergency systems according to EN 54–24 Type A and is ideal for general purpose applications, such as hotels, public buildings, governments offices, libraries, etc.
DIRECTIVITY FACTOR (Q)
DIRECTIVITY INDEX (DI)
COVERAGE ANGLE @-6dB
ENCLOSURE PROTECTION DEGREE
WEIGHT PER SINGLE SPEAKER