Kramer: 616R-T Dual Link Detachable DVI Optical Transmitter & Receiver
- Max Data Rate — 13.5Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel)
- Range 500m (1640ft)
- EDID Capture
- Multimode fiber
- Audio — N/A
616T and 616R are detachable dual-link DVI over MM fiber ultra-reach transmitter and receiver pair. They transmit uncompressed resolutions of up to 1080p@60 over dual-link DVI to a range of up to 500 meters (1640 feet). They use duplex multimode fiber optic cable with two LC connectors. 616T converts dual-link DVI signals to optical signals that it transmits to 616R. 616R decodes the optical signals back to a dual-link DVI signal.
- Max. Data Rate — 13.5Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel).
- Max. Resolution — HDTV: 480p, 720p, 1080p; Vesa: VGA to WQUXGA @33Hz (XGA not supported).
- Not HDCP Compliant.
- Standards Compliance — Supports DVI1.0, fully implemented by fiber–optic communication and DDC2B by virtual DDC; Class A digital device, pursuant to part 15 and 2 of FCC and CE.
- Laser Standards Compliance — IEC 60825–1, FDA 21CFR1040; Laser Class 1: Safety of laser products.
- System Range — Up to 500m (1640ft) (multimode).
- EMI/RFI Free.
- EDID Capture — Copies and stores the EDID from a display device (616T).
- Cable — Duplex multimode fiber optic cable with two LC connectors.
- Power — External power adapters (supplied) or 5V DC from source (auto detect).
- Digital flat panel and plasma displays used in medical, commercial and travel applications
- Conference rooms and auditoriums
- Kiosks with digital flat panel displays for presenting information
- LED signboards in streets and stadiums