Kramer: 602RT Detachable DVI Optical Transmitter & Receiver
£467.22 (ex VAT)
£560.66 (inc VAT)
- Max. Data Rate — 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel)
- Range — Up to 400m (1312ft) (multimode); up to 1500m (5000ft) (single–mode)
- 602T — DVI to 2 LC
- 602R — 2 LC to DVI
- Single or multimode
- Audio — N/A
The 602T and 602R are a small and lightweight fiber optic transmitter and receiver pair for DVI signals. The 602T converts electrical signals to optical signals and the 602R decodes the optical signals back to electrical signals.
- Max. Data Rate — 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
- Max. Resolution — Up to WUXGA (1920x1200) @60Hz, 1080p.
- Standards Compliance — Certified for medical applications according to IEC 60601–1–2 (Electromagnetic Compatibility).
- Range — Up to 400m (1312ft) (multimode); up to 1500m (5000ft) (single–mode).
- Cable — 2LC single or multimode fiber optic cable.
- EDID Capture — Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
- Advanced Solution — Small and lightweight, indispensable asset in any digital signage application.
- Standards Compliance — Supports DVI1.0 and DDC2B, fully implemented by fiber–optic communication.
- Not HDCP Compliant.
- EMI/RFI Free.
- Digital flat panel and plasma displays used in medical, commercial and travel applications.
- Conference rooms and auditoriums.
- Kiosks with digital flat panel displays for presenting information.
- LED signboards in streets and stadiums.