GefenTV: 5.1 Dolby Digital to Analogue Converter
Ships in 3-5 days
- (1) GefenTV Digital Audio Decoder
- (1) 5V DC Power Supply
- (1) User's Manual
Convert up to 5.1-channel audio encoded in Dolby Digital Surround to L/R analog audio -- without additional costly equipment!
The GefenTV Digital Audio Decoder takes audio encoded in Dolby Digital (at up to 5.1 channels) from your multichannel S/PDIF or TOSLINK digital audio source and converts it to L/R analog audio -- without the need for any other external equipment!
With the GefenTV Digital to Analog Decoder you can listen to digital audio sources such as DVD and CD players or digital computer audio on your legacy analog sound system, preserving your current investment.
How It WorksA coaxial or optical audio output on your digital audio source connects into the input on the Digital to Analog Decoder. The input type is chosen with the Decoder's selector button. The Decoder is connected to power. Analog RCA connectors on the Decoder output L/R analog audio to powered speakers.
This product is manufactured under license from Dolby Laboratories. Dolby™ and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
- Converts S/PDIF or TOSLINK digital audio to L/R analog audio
- Digital interpolation filter and digital to analog converter (DAC)
- Supports up to 6 channels (up to 5.1 Surround) of audio encoded in Dolby Digital
- Auto samples at frequencies of 32, 44.1, 48 KHz
- 24-bit incoming bitstream on left and right channels
- Allows listening to digital audio sources on legacy analog sound systems
- Compact and easy to install
- Inputs: Coaxial and Optical digital audio ports
- Outputs: Right and Left RCA-type Stereo analog output ports
- Output Impedance: 500 Ohms
- Output Voltage: 1.8V RMS @ Max Input (0dBFS)
- Frequency Response: <+/-0.5dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB (20Hz - 20kHz A Weighting)
- Power Supply/Power Consumption: 5V DC / 5W max.
- Operating Temperature: 0°C - 70°C
- Dimensions: 1.8" W x 1.8" H x 0.9" D
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb.