Gefen: Dual Link DVI to Mini DP Converter
£135.00 (ex VAT)
£162.00 (inc VAT)
View Any PC or Mac Computer with Audio Support on a Display Using Mini DisplayPortThe GefenTV Dual Link DVI to Mini DP Converter works with all Mac and PC computers using dual link DVI graphics supporting resolutions up to 2560x1600. It is designed as an easy, plug and play solution for viewing DVI dual link video using the Mini DisplayPort interface with audio support. The GefenTV Dual Link DVI to Mini DP Converter can also be used with displays using standard DisplayPort connections with a passive Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort cable. Audio support is provided through the built-in 3.5mm audio connector. The audio output is fed through the Mini DP Out connector on the unit. An EDID switch button is provided for manually selecting the three EDID modes: 2560x1600, 2560x1440, or pass-through. The unit is powered using the included USB cable.
How It WorksConnect your DVI source to the GefenTV Dual Link DVI to Mini DP Converter using an optional dual link DVI cable to the unit's DVI In connector. Using a Mini DisplayPort cable (sold separately), connect the cable from the unit's Mini DP Out jack to the display's Mini DisplayPort input (or DisplayPort input: With a Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort adapter, also sold separately). Use the EDID button on the front panel to cycle through the three different EDID modes: 2560x1600, 2560x1440, or pass-through. Select the appropriate EDID mode based on the capabilities of the display attached. The specific EDID Mode LED will glow to indicate which mode is selected. Attach the optional audio cable from your computer's audio output jack to the unit's Audio In jack. Connect the USB cable (included) from the computer's USB port to the unit's USB (USB For Power) jack.
Note: The GTV-DVIDL-2-MDP is not compatible with Apple Thunderbolt Displays.
This product does not include a dual link DVI cable. Please order from the drop-down menu below.
- (1) GefenTV Dual Link DVI to Mini DP Converter
- (1) 4 ft. USB cable (A-B)
- (1) User Manual
- Converts Dual Link DVI to DisplayPort using the Mini DisplayPort connector interface
- Supports resolutions up to 2560x1600
- Supports Apple 24" and 27" LED Cinema Displays
- Advanced EDID Management: Mode 1: 2560x1600, Mode 2: 2560x1400, Mode 3: EDID pass-through
- Audio Input Jack
- Field upgradable using USB
- Durable, compact form factor
- DVI Connector: DVI-I 29 pin, female
- USB Connector: Type B
- Audio Input Connector: 3.5mm mini-stereo
- Output Connector: Mini DisplayPort
- LED Indicators: (3) EDID mode, (1) SYNC
- Dimensions: 4.8" W x 1.7" H x 3.2" D
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs.