Gefen: Dual Link DVI Booster PLUS
£171.81 (ex VAT)
£206.17 (inc VAT)
Extend the range of your Dual-Link video -- with increased signal robustnessLike our DVI DL Booster, the new DVI DL Booster Plus allows the extension of massive desktop resolutions over dual-link digital video cable well beyond its default limit of a 15-foot distance. Without such a device, sparkles or other objectionable mutations of the video signal can appear. Such degradations are completely unacceptable, especially where computer applications are concerned, where desktop images must be sharp, clear and bright for productive work to take place.
The DVI DL Booster Plus uses a plug-in power supply which helps to extend sparkling clear video images to great distances (up to 200 feet at 2560x1600). Rest assured that with this product, you can enjoy your computer desktop as if the computer was in the same room as the display.
With the new Plus model, DDC signals are strengthened, giving robustness to electrical signals that negotiate delicate resolution and frequency settings, for even greater precision than ever before.
To go beyond the limited inherent DVI distance or if you'd like to use two or more cables, our Boosters are a perfect option. They replicate digital video signals, enabling you to "daisy chain" cables and Boosters as far as you need to go.
How It Works
This plug and play installation takes mere seconds. Simply place the DVI-DL Super Booster Plus in the middle of two Dual-Link cables or at the end of a long DVI-DL cable extension. Make sure all video cables are connected properly at the source and destination ends. Attach the power cable to the DVI-DL Super Booster Plus. Power up (or restart) all equipment. You should now see flawless video at your remote desktop. That's all there is to it!
Note: The DVI-DL Super Booster Plus is HDCP pass-through.
- (1) 5V DC power supply
- (1) Users Manual
- Perfects video sent over long stretches of Dual-Link DVI cables
- Extends DVI Dual Link displays away up to 200 feet
- Supports resolutions up to 3840x2400 @ 60 Hz
- Supports DDWG standards for DVI compliant monitors
- DDC Signal is amplified for better robustness when interfacing
- HDCP compliant
- Maximum Pixel Clock: 2 x 165 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Dual Link Range: up to 3840x2400 @ 60 Hz
- DVI Connector: DVI-I (29 pin) female (digital only)
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Power Consumption: 5 watts (max)
- Dimensions: 2.2"W x 0.8"H x 2.3"D
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs.