Gefen: 16x16 DVI Matrix with Front Panel Push Button Control
£5,385.87 (ex VAT)
£6,463.04 (inc VAT)
Route 16 DVI Sources to 16 Monitors Using the GefenPRO 16x16 DVI Matrix with Front Panel Push Button ControlSimplify the process of routing multiple DVI sources by giving the ability to route sources without losing quality or resolution. Route 16 sources to 16 digital monitors using the GefenPRO 16x16 DVI Matrix. The Matrix provides a simple, reliable and highly effective method of streamlining any installation using multiple sources and outputs. Four methods are available for controlling the GefenPRO 16x16 DVI Matrix: Front panel buttons, IR remote, RS-232 interface, or using IP control.
How It WorksThe GefenPRO 16x16 DVI Matrix has 16 DVI inputs and 16 DVI outputs. Using the supplied DVI cables, connect 16 sources to the DVI input ports on the GefenPRO 16x16 DVI Matrix. Connect the GefenPRO 16x16 DVI Matrix's 16 DVI outputs to the monitors. Plug in the power cord and power on the GefenPRO 16x16 DVI Matrix. The connected monitors will show video according to the routing selection.
Note: The GefenPRO 16x16 DVI Matrix with Front Panel Push Button Control only supports DVI-D although the DVI connectors use DVI-I connectors.
- (1) GefenPRO 16x16 DVI Matrix with Front Panel Push Button Control
- (16) 6 ft. dual link DVI cables (M-M)
- (1) IR Remote Control unit
- (1) AC Power Cord
- (1) User Manual
- Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- Front-panel push buttons for local switching
- Front-panel LCD Display
- Advanced EDID management
- Programmable routing presets
- Standby mode
- Output masking control
- Switching is controlled via front panel buttons, IR remote, IP, or RS-232 commands
- IP control and configuration with built-in Web server
- Internal power supply
- Maximum Pixel Clock: 165MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2V p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5V p-p (TTL)
- Video Input Connectors: (16) DVI-I 29-pin, female (digital only)
- Video Output Connectors: (16) DVI-I 29-pin, female (digital only)
- RS-232 Port: DB-9, female
- IR Extender Input: 3.5 mm mini-stereo jack
- IP Control Port: RJ-45, Shielded
- Power Supply: 100 - 240V AC (Internal)
- Power Consumption: 90W (max.)
- Dimensions: 17.2" W x 12" D x 3.5" H
- Shipping Weight: 30 lbs.