Decimator Design 12G-CROSS 4K HDMI/SDI Cross Converter w/ Scaling & Frame Rate Conversion
The 12G-CROSS is a small (4.2” x 5.1” x 1.2”), low power, portable converter encased in a solid heavy duty aluminum case and does not contain a noisy fan, allowing it to be used in almost any environment.
The 12G-CROSS features the following four modes:
- HDMI to SDI while simultaneously converting SDI to HDMI
- HDMI to HDMI while simultaneously converting SDI to SDI
- HDMI to SDI and HDMI
- SDI to SDI and HDMI
Decimator Design’s new 4K scaling engine can scale and/or frame rate convert between any of the following 57 formats:
- 294 VESA formats in via HDMI input
- 3840 or 4096 x 2160p50/59.94/60 via HDMI or 12G-SDI
- 3840 or 4096 x 2160p30/29.97/25/24/23.98 via HDMI or 6G-SDI
- 1920 or 2048 x 1080p50/59.94/60 via HDMI or 3G-SDI levels A or B
- 1920 x 1080i60/59.94/50 via HDMI or HD-SDI
- 1920 or 2048 x 1080p30/29.97/25/24/23.98 via HDMI or HD-SDI
- 1920 or 2048 x 1080psf30/29.97/25/24/23.98 via HD-SDI
- 1280 x 720p60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25 via HDMI or HD-SDI
- 1280 x 720p24/23.98 via HD-SDI
- 720 x 480p59.94 or 720 x 576p50 via HDMI
- 720 x 480i59.94 (NTSC) or 720 x 576 (PAL) via HDMI or SD-SDI
The 12G-CROSS also supports 3G-SDI level A and B, allowing for conversion between both.
The 12G-CROSS is a truly portable product that incorporates an easy-to-use LCD screen and button control system. This gives easy access to the outstanding features without using complicated LED/button controls, dip switches, or having to carry around a computer to change a simple setting.