- Live Switching, Streaming, Audio Mixing and Camera Control
- MultiCamera Production from a single 4K Source
- Ability to work as both a horizontal video switcher and as a vertical video switcher
- Supports 4K UHD Resolution Input
- Additional HDMI input allows the option to show an extra camera angle or to connect a computer's display-output to the KMU-200 for presentation software
- Easy Touch Screen Operation
- Stream Directly to YouTube or Facebook
- PTZ camera control function
- Input: 1x HDMI 2.0
1x HDMI 1.4 with Loop through
- Audio Input: 2x XLR (Mic) | 2x RCA
- Audio Output: 2x Unbalanced RCA
- Recording Storage Medium: SD Card
- Network Interface: 1x RJ45 (10/100Mbps Ethernet)
- 1 x KMU-200 Main Unit
- 1 x AD Switch DC 12V with AC Cord
New Design with Horizontal and Vertical Video Streaming and Recording
The KMU-200 is a Multicamera Production from a single 4K Source which brings switching, audio mixing, recording and streaming into a portable all in one device.
The KMU-200 has the ability to work as both a horizontal video switcher and as a vertical video switcher. Horizontal video is the current norm, but vertical video content is growing in popularity due to smart phones where most content is consumed in portrait mode. The KMU-200 will allow you to push your vertical video productions to new limits.
Supports 4K UHD Resolution Input
The input of a single 4K/UHD camera is connected to KMU-200, which then displays up to four user-defined cropped windows that are sent out as four separate HD signals The KMU-200 is perfect for interview applications with small panels or smaller houses of worship.
Easy Touch-Screen Operation
Touch Screen operation for simplified tasks and tactile buttons are provided for switching. The 14-inch touch screen allows control over the live content. The joystick and backlit buttons allow for more traditional control over the KMU-200’s screen selections.
6 Channels for Live switching
The six channel buttons incorporated into the lower right corner allow easy switching from each cropped window, including two allocated for full screen mode and computer output.
Additional HDMI Input with Loop Out
The additional HDMI input allows the option to show an additional camera angle or to connect a computer's display-output to the KMU-200 for presentation software. The HDMI loop out allows for production directors to have direct monitoring of the presentation input.
Stream Directly to YouTube or Facebook
The built-in H.264 streaming encoder can instantly stream live to your chosen CDN in in traditional 16x9 format or 9x16 portrait mode.