Datavideo HDR-90 1U Rackmount 4K ProRes Video Recorder
- ProRes 4K Video Recorder-1U Rackmountable
- 5" LCD Touch screen for operating and monitoring
- Recordings compressed in 10-Bit 4:2:2 ProRes
- 12G SDI input, output with embedded audio
- 4K HDMI input, output with embedded audio
- Records on two 2.5" SSDs
- UHD 4K Recording over HDMI or SDI
- HD quad channel recording and HD playback
- 1 x 12G or 4 x 3G ISO Recording
- 3 x 3G-SDI Inputs, 1 x 12G-SDI Input, 1 x 12G-SDI Output
- 1 x 4K HDMI Input, 1 x 4K HDMI Output
- 2 x XLR Analogue Audio Inputs and 2 x XLR Analogue Audio Outputs
- Time code support
- Supports DVIP (Ethernet) and RS-232 control
- Supports GPI (Pulse trigger: Record Start/Stop)
- Black burst and Tri-Level Sync Reference
- Closed Caption support
Rack mount recorder designed for Outdoor Broadcast Van
4K ProRes Dual Disk Recorder and Four HD Video Cameras facilitating live video recording.
UHD 4K Recording and Compressed in 10-Bit 4:2:2 ProRes
HDR-90 is a rack-mounted version for OB Vans or other integrated systems. HDR-90 features a high resolution 5” LCD touch screen on the front for video monitoring, device settings, and configuration. The monitor also provides a complete suite of scopes and calibration tools such as waveform, vectorscope, focus peaking to ensure perfect recording.
Large 5" LCD Touch screen for operating and monitoring
The HDR-90 has a built-in 5-inch touch screen, allowing you to easily configure parameters and view the live video.
ISO Recording of four videos, 3G ISO recording and HD playback
Not just for a single-camera setup, HDR-90 can record up to four 1080p60 streams simultaneously to separate ProRes files. All files are synced with the same time code, making it easy for tracking during post-production.
Supports multiple inputs and output configurations
Supports one 4K HDMI input, one 12G SDI input, and three 3G-SDI input as well as video outputs with embedded audio.
2x XLR Analogue Audio Inputs and 2 x XLR Analogue Audio Outputs
Audio input can be embedded into the video for output playback thus making HDR-90 the device for live event broadcast.
Easy post-edit and playback
Compressed videos are saved on two 2.5" SSD drives. If one disk is full, the recording will automatically continue on the second disk. It’s easy to expand storage for continuous recording.
HDR-90's built-in vectorscope allows you to monitor your record video quality.
A recorder that can be operated like a video switcher
The HDR-90 is not only an ISO recorder, but it can also be used as a four-channel HD video switcher. Display all four sources in quad view, you can cue and simply tap the touch screen to switch seamlessly between cameras. PGM output can even be used for live streaming.
With closed caption support, embedded captions on SDI inputs can be encoded as metadata in recorded .mov files.