Wooden Camera - UMB-1 Universal Mattebox (Pro)
- Swing Away Bracket
- 2x rotating 4x5.65 filter stages
- Folding French flag
- 143mm rubber bellows with 138mm round filter slot
- Swing away insert set
- NATO standard accessory rails on left, right, and top
- Clamp on adapter set
- Universal cloth donut
- Left and right side flags
- Bottom flag
Included Reduction Rings:
Included Clamp On Adapters:
UMB-1 Universal Mattebox (Pro) is natively 15mm LW rod based and comes standard with two rotating 4x5.65 filter stages (with an optional third stage available), individual tray catchers, folding French flag, 143mm native diameter opening, NATO standard accessory rails on left, right, and top for attaching accessories, ARRI style rubber bellows with 114mm standard opening, a complete set of bellows reduction rings, a universal cloth donut for non-standard lens diameters, a height adjustable swing away bracket, left and right side flags, bottom flag, and a full set of clamp on adapter rings. The UMB-1 is designed to quickly transition from swing away, to clamp on, to ultralight when using a stabilizer.
Reduction rings snap into the bellows quickly making lens transitions fast and easy. Another great feature of these reduction rings is that they are compatible with all 3rd party 114mm threaded bellows since they have specially designed tabs.
Adaptable to 15mm Studio and 19mm via the Universal Mattebox (15mm Studio Adapter) and Universal Mattebox (19mm Adapter).
- Professional matte box kit that attaches to 15mm lightweight rods and allows mattebox to be unlocked, rolled forward, and opened 90º.
- Native opening of 143mm & NATO standard accessory rails on left, right, & top.
- Designed to quickly transition from swing away, to clamp on, to ultralight when using a stabilizer.
- Compatible with studio rods by using UMB-1 Studio Adapters.
- Weight: 1.85lb (2.3lb with Top Flag)
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 3.5"
Coverage Test Results:
Epic Dragon with Wooden Camera PL Mount
- Arri / Zeiss Ultra Prime 16mm T1.9 - No vignette in 5K
- Cooke S4/i 16mm T2.0 - No vignette in 4K
- Angenieux Optimo DP 16-42mm T2.8 - No vignette in 5K as wide as 18mm
- Leica Summicron-C 18mm T2.0 - No vignette in 5K
- Cooke S4/i 21mm T2.0 - No vignette in 5K
Epic Dragon with Red Ti Canon Mount (EF)
- Zeiss CP.2 15mm T2.9 - No vignette in 6K
- Canon L Series I 16-35mm f2.8 - No vignette in 6K
Sony A7S (FF) with EF Adapter
- Sigma 12mm Prime - No vignette in full frame
- Canon 24mm L-Series Prime - No vignette in full frame