Wooden Camera - Quick Cage (Digital Bolex + LW)
- 2x 1/4-20 x 3/8" screws
Quick Cage (Digital Bolex) is a form fitting cage for the Digital Bolex d16. It attaches by two screws pinching the shoe mount on top and two 1/4-20 screws on the camera base making it extremely secure. Top plate has 1/4-20 and 3/8-16 holes for attaching accessories and leaves all of the camera's features easily accessible. The cage vertical post provides 1/4-20 and 3/8-16 mounting points as well as a place to grab and carry the camera.
Quick Cage (Digital Bolex+LW) includes a lightweight 15mm support baseplate that can attach to any tripod plate or ARRI standard bridgeplate such as Unified Bridgeplate (19mm) or Unified Bridgeplate (15mm Studio). When studio rods are not needed, a Dovetail Clamp can be added instead to interface with 2060 Dovetails, Safety Dovetails, or Shoulder Rigs.
Additional Rod Clamp (15mm LW) can be attached to rear of Quick Dovetail for independent rear rod support.
To quick release out of dovetail/baseplate, turn thumbscrew and depress pin, move camera toward rear, and remove.
- 1/4-20 holes - in standard spacing (9mm center to center)
- 3/8-16 holes - for attaching larger accessories
- Rosette Bracket - attaches to Quick Base front, provides ARRI standard rosettes for attaching handles and extensions
- GO Shoulder - attaches to Quick Base rear, low profile shoulder pad for run and gun shooting
- Weight: 787g (1.7 lbs)
- Dimensions: 155.4 x 135.7 x 181.0 mm (6.1 x 5.3 x 7.1 in)