Wooden Camera: Quick Cage (BMC) + LW
- 1x 1/4-20 low profile screw
- 2x 1/4-20 x 1/2" screw
Quick Cage (BMC+LW) turns the Blackmagic Cinema Camera into a production-ready tool. It attaches by two screws on top and one locating pin and screw on the bottom making it extremely secure. The sleek and functional design leaves all of the camera's vital features easily accessible, such as the SSD door, LCD Touch Screen, and input/output ports. The cage frame contours to the body and adds no additional width while putting all the controls at your fingertips. REC button at the right index finger and FOCUS and IRIS at your thumbs.
Quick Cage (BMC+LW) includes a lightweight 15mm support baseplate that can attach to any tripod plate or ARRI standard bridgeplate such as Unified Bridgeplate (19mm) or Unified Bridgeplate (15mm Studio). When studio rods are not needed, a Dovetail Clamp can be added instead to interface with 2060 Dovetails, Safety Dovetails, or Shoulder Rigs.
Additional Rod Clamp (15mm LW) can be attached to rear of Quick Dovetail for independent rear rod support.
To quick release out of dovetail/baseplate, turn thumbscrew and depress pin, move camera toward rear, and remove.
- 1/4-20 holes - in standard spacing (9mm center to center)
- 3/8-16 holes - in ARRI standard spacing (50mm center to center)
- Rosette Bracket - attaches to Quick Base front, provides ARRI standard rosettes for attaching handles and extensions
- GO Shoulder- attaches to Quick Base rear, low profile shoulder pad for run and gun shooting
- Weight: 726g (1.6 lbs)
- Dimensions: 177.8 x 165.1 x 104.8 mm (7.0 x 6.5 x 4.1 in)
- Cinema Camera