Your shopping basket is currently empty.
Wooden Camera - Master Top Handle (ARRI Alexa XT SXT SXT-W Classic)
Lead-time around 10-14 days.
£852.15 (ex VAT)
£1,022.58 (inc VAT)
- A modular handle system designed for larger camera builds and back of camera operation
- Attaches in in the same location as the original Alexa Handle on the top of the camera via three M4 screws, making it extremely secure
- 1/4-20 and 3/8-16 mounting points are available on three sides as well as the ARRI standard accessory mount
- Included in the kit is the main handle section which has a hot shoe mount in front as well as a 15mm rod opening with thumbscrew. Also attached to the front is a 15mm LW rod bracket for adding pass through top rods
- The rear portion of the handle also features a 15mm opening and is clamped down using an M4 screw
- Three extensions, in different lengths, and a bend piece are included to build the handle out further over the lens area, toward the rear, over the module and battery area, and down the back side behind the battery
- Extensions are added easily and securely by inserting at the correct angle aligning the tab and slot, rotating clockwise, and then pushing in again. This multi-action attachment method prevents the extensions from accidentally being removed
- Weight: 824 g / 1.85 lbs
- Dimensions: 100.16 x 196.85 x 476.25 mm / 4 x 7.75 x 18.75"